Marquez says “NO” to a fifth fight with Manny Pacquiao.
Juan Manuel Marquez says that there will be no fifth fight between himself and Manny Pacquiao. “I think for me there is no point. The the business that we had pending is already settled, so then for what? I’ve also asked several people, several friends that I have around me and they tell me no, in no case a fifth fight. Before that fourth bout, I said ‘regardless of how it this fight ends, there cannot be a fifth.’” Marquez told ESPN’s “Golpe a Golpe” boxing show.
This news is sure to come as a surprise to Top Rank and Manny Pacquiao’s camp. Throughout various interviews since #PacMarquez4, both Bob Arum and Manny Pacquiao had been hopeful of staging Pacquiao vs Marquez 5 in September of 2013.
17 Notes/ Hide
- oncemoreintothefrey reblogged this from alwayslaughandlove
- oncemoreintothefrey likes this
- alwayslaughandlove reblogged this from toomadree
- unstopabel likes this
- vi-swag-ra likes this
- la-mugrosita likes this
- heycesar reblogged this from boxingfanatik
- toomadree reblogged this from lordflacko91
- not-so-eazye reblogged this from boxingfanatik and added:
- 41stside reblogged this from boxingfanatik
- wh-ateverrr reblogged this from lordflacko91
- lordflacko91 reblogged this from boxingfanatik
- lordflacko91 likes this
- bringiton911 reblogged this from boxingfanatik
- kcteen reblogged this from boxingfanatik
- boxingfanatik posted this